It is with great joy that we announce the arrival of a new staff member.
With his experience in radiation protection, Alexis meets perfectly to customers’ needs through his professionalism and flawless responsiveness. His sense of anticipation and his ability to respond precisely to customer issues while taking into account the technical aspect make him an outstanding professionnal. Having completed 2 internships in our company, Alexis passed his exams and it now part of our team. We wanted to thank him for that.
We all wish him a warm welcome and will do our best to provide him with the information he needs to integrate into our start-up.
- Master’s degree in Physics and Technologies in radiation for indutries and medical physics, nuclear physics – Université Clermont II
- Degree in Medical dosimetry and radiation protection, Medical / health physics – Université de Franche-Comté
- University Diploma in Physics technologies and measurements – University of Grenoble
Alexis in a nutshell
- Exposure level : 0.297 mSv
- Favorite Researcher : Blaise Pascal
- Favorite isotope : thorium-232
- Fvorite song : Radioactive de Imagine Dragons